Jekyll Island State Park Conservation Plan
The Jekyll Island Authority Conservation Plan was approved by the JIA's Board of Directors at its August 15, 2011 meeting! Our thanks go out to all of you who provided input to the Conservation Plan Committee. Your involvement was a major factor in making the final product a viable Plan for protecting and preserving Jekyll Island State Park's natural resources.
- A public meeting on the revised draft Conservation Plan will be held on March 25 from 5:30 to 7:30 in Magnolia Hall at the Convention Campus in Jekyll Island's Historic District. Public comments will be heard at that time.
- Public comments sent to the JISPA Conservation Committee on the January 2011 can be viewed by clicking here.
- For a summary of the January 2011 comments compiled by AECOM, click here.
- For comment categories of January 2011 Draft compiled by AECOM, click here.
- To read the minutes of the February 9, 2011 JISPA Conservation Committee, click here.
Conservation Plan 2007: